Frequently Asked Questions for Cycling Classes with Biking Singapore
1. What is the minimum or maximum age group for your classes? The 2 session classes requires certain level of understanding and attention span. Which is why the advised minimum age is from 4.5 years old and above. As for maximum age, we are happy to coach any ages as long as you have a heart of a child! Our classes are fun and entertaining so do make sure you are ready to come down for a session of fun and laughter!
2. Why is the Learn to Cycle Class divided into 2 sessions? Can it be conducted all in 1 day? We would advice the 4 hrs session to be split into 2 sessions so students can physically rest and allow their bodily instinct to absorb the new psychomotor skills. However we can cater to request for a full class to be done in a day with a break between both sessions.
3. Is the class exclusive or would we be grouped with strangers? Biking Singapore is the only cycling school in Singapore to offer both Private Cycling classes and Group Cycling classes of maximum 6 students per class.
4. What is the price of the Learn to Cycle Class? The price of the full 4hr class is $200 per pax.
5. Can we rent bicycles from you if we do not have one of our own? Yes, bicycle rentals are available for our cycle lessons upon request. The price of a bicycle would be $20 for the full class.
6. Where are the classes conducted? Our services are mobile and that means we bring our trainers and equipment to a suitable site near you. However we do have an important criteria for the training ground and that would be a gentle grass slope. We are happy to recce for a suitable site around your home for you without charge.
7. Is there a guarantee for the classes? What if we couldn't fully master cycling after the 4hrs session. Our classes are conducted to impart important techniques to fully master the art of cycling. Saying so, we have successfully coached 95% of our students to cycle without any aid! Students who aren't able to fully master the skills within 2 sessions, can continue with our familiarisation sessions at $100 for 2 hour session. Bicycle rental per session would be an additional $10. As any skills, practice makes perfect!
8. Why do we need the classes to be conducted in parks? Why can't we do it in multi-story carparks instead? The principle of our Cycling Classes is to coach cycling in a safe and relevant environment. Parks selected would need to be conducive and not over crowded. By having the classes in parks, students would enjoy the fun of cycling in the place they would most likely cycle in the future. The space of the parks would also allow us to conduct distance training where micro-problems can be spotted and rectified. A small training ground would definitely not allow us this opportunity to do so. We do not recommend or allow our coaches to have classes in multi-story carparks because it is simply, Unsafe. When you are in our care, we respect and care for your welfare, which is why your safety is our priority However, there are circumstances where clients request for classes to be done in carparks or their property driveway. In such circumstances, we request clients to ensure that the space is safe and private for our use.
9. Will the coaches be the same throughout the sessions? We will try and arrange for the same coach for the same student, however that is not a guarantee and will be base on schedule availability and our company's decision.
10. How long can we keep our bookings with you? Are there any penalty for cancelation or postponement? Our company will allow your booking to be kept for a maximum of 1 month. After 1 month, your payment will be forfeited and you will need to do a re-booking for your session. For postponement and cancellation, it will need to be done at least 1 week in advance. This will be allowed for a 1 time change and after which, each change will result in a forfeit of the course fees.